2 Months :*

by - March 10, 2015

My adorable darling

I may not be the first woman in your life, but I want to be the last woman in your life
I know, I'm not the one who first made you feel loved, but I want to be the only one to make you feel love soulfully to the core.I promise to treat you the way you want to be treated and give you the respect you deserve, to be your lover and ur friend :)
I will pay attentioan and give you time, to always share whats in my heart
I just want to say that I love you, will always love you and that you're the only person.
I'll ever love this much.
I want to pledge my undying love and dedication to you and let you know that I have found in you the man
I wish to spend the rest of my life with you..
I choose you for life.
You're my deepest love,
 my fullest devotion,
my tenderest care through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future
I'll be faithful to you :)
Coz I'll always love you, to commit to you, and support you in whatever condition :*
I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of ur dreams
You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you. You're everything I need and at this moment I know all my prayers are answered and that all of my dreams have come true. I praise God for you, for all ur love and constant friendship.
I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here forever and always. :*
My heart will be ur shelter and my arms will be ur home
As I have given you my hands to hols, I give yo my life to keep


Happy monthly to 2 months my dear :) :*





You May Also Like

0 comments

Komentarnya ditunggu kakak~